2016-2017 Chapter Leaders:
President – Sam Butzer, P.E.
President-Elect – Shane Hall
Vice President – James Lowry, P.E.
Secretary – Ted A. Zachwieja III
Treasurer – John Pruett, P.E.
Governor – Grant Spencer
Governor – Todd Zachwieja, P.E.
Governor – Art Hallstrom, P.E.
Governor – Dan Nolte
Governor – Ray Wohlfarth
Governor – Jennings L. Davis II, P.E.
Governor – Robert “Bob” Doeffinger, P.E.
CTTC Chair – Kenneth Young
Membership Promotion Chair – Art Hallstrom, P.E.
Research Promotion Chair – Jennings L. Davis II, P.E.
Student Activities Chair – David Cotton, P.E.
GGAC Chair – Art Hallstrom, P.E.
Historian – Joe Rigney
YEA Chair – Ted A. Zachwieja III
ECC Chair – Sam Butzer, P.E.
Honors & Awards – Todd Zachwieja, P.E.
2017 Region VII CRC Accomplishments
The annual Region VII Chapters Regional Conference (CRC) was held in Nashville, TN August 4-6, 2017. The West Virginia Chapter was again recognized for outstanding performance and received several awards, including the following:
- West Virginia took FIRST PLACE in the Region in PAOE points this year. Our second time finishing in First in our 4-year history
- We were awarded with the PREMIER CHAPTER Status – and we will be working hard to maintain this in the coming years
- The David Levine Award for Excellence in Chapter Performance – Presented to Sam Butzer
- Presidential Award of Excellence
- Star Chapter Award
- CTTC Chapter Programs Star Award – 1st Place – Presented to Kenneth Young
- Gold Ribbon for History – Presented to Joe Rigney
- Top Percentage of Goal and Challenge Goal for Research Promotion – Presented to Jennings Davis
- Membership Promotion Blue Ribbon – 1st Place – Presented to Art Hallstrom
- Ray Wohlfarth was Honored with a Chapter Service Award
2016-2017 Available Chapter Documents
August 23, 2016 BOG/Chapter Meeting Minutes
August 2016 Meeting Reminder
September 2016 Newsletter
September 2016 Newsletter (mid-month)
September 2016 Meeting Reminder
October 2016 Meeting Reminder
November 2016 Newsletter
November 2016 Newsletter (mid-month)
December 2016 Newsletter
December 2016 Newsletter (late edition)
January 2017 Newsletter/Meeting Reminder
February 2017 Newsletter
March 2017 Newsletter
March 2017 Newsletter (mid-month)
April 2017 Training Day Schedule
April 2017 Training Day Reminder
April 2017 Webcast Reminder
May 2017 Announcements
2017 History Leadership Recall and Interview:
Art has been a very influential member of ASHRAE and of particular importance to the creation of the West Virginia Chapter. Please click on the link below to read Art’s History or the WV Chapter Leadership recall.
Art Hallstrom, P.E. Leadership Recall
Art Hallstrom, P.E. History Paper/Interview